Well! What a great start to 2018!
Every Sunday between 5pm and 7.30pm Theo Paphitis holds ‘Small Business Sunday’ where he invites small business owners to send him a tweet to promote their business. The conditions of entry are:
- Tweets must be sent between 5pm and 7.30pm on Sundays only
- Tweets must be sent to @TheoPaphitis
- Tweets must include the hashtag #sbs
After 7.30pm Theo personally looks through all the tweets he has been sent and chooses his six favourite entries. His chosen six receive a re-tweet (RT) from Theo on Monday which is seen by his 500k+ followers! Vast numbers of Twitter users are following and engaging with #sbs so it’s a fantastic opportunity to place your business where thousands of other Twitter users are looking!
On Sunday, 31st December 2017, I sent my tweet to Theo relating to my UPVC door and window spraying service:
Over the following few days I have been inundated with messages of congratulations and support and gained over 150 new followers.
Other benefits include:
- A badge graphic to use in my marketing
- Entry into the exclusive
#SBSWinners community of business owners (known as the SBS family), access to the private Facebook group and weekly Twitter networking
- Invitation to the annual
#SBS winners event in Birmingham on 23rd February 2018 to collect my certificate from Theo personally
- Learn from Theo’s inner circle of experts
- Lots of goodies from Theo’s existing businesses
- Press Release template
- Business advice in the SBS winners members’ portal
- … and more benefits get added all the time!
Hoping that this will lead on to great things for my UPVC Spraying Service and other related services in 2018.