Hello. Chances are that you have found our page by searching for ‘Specialist Kitchen Cabinet Painters Near Me‘ on Google.
That’s great, as this page is aimed at people like yourself looking to totally transform your existing kitchen units.
We are a small family business based in Lancashire specialising in painting kitchen cupboards and also spraying UPVC doors and windows. As well as carrying out kitchen cabinet painting in Lancashire we also operate throughout Greater Manchester and Cheshire.
Mark (centre), the founder of Fine Finish together with his son Matthew and brother Neil.
Your kitchen is the heart of your home where you and your family no doubt spend a lot of your time. Perhaps it’s also where you do a lot of entertaining too? It’s also one of the big selling points should you decide to move house. So, why not have it looking amazing?
As long as your kitchen units are in good condition and the layout works well for you having us paint your kitchen makes total sense. Why replace it with a totally new kitchen when you can save yourselves a small fortune.
By simply altering the colour using our kitchen cabinets painting service and perhaps replacing the worktops, wall tiles, floor covering and handles you can transform your kitchen.
The kitchen below is a great example. This bespoke pine kitchen is over 25 years old. It is still in good condition, functional and the owners love it. They felt however that it was time to give it a more modern feel.
The customers chose a colour from the Farrow and Ball range called Lamp Room Grey. We painted the carcass, doors and drawers using our specialist paints colour matched to their chosen colour in a classy satin finish. We also filled the old handle holes prior to painting and then fitted new chrome handles. These really made the kitchen ‘pop!’
BENEFITS OF HAVING YOUR KITCHEN CABINETS PAINTED
- The cheaper alternative to spending thousands on a new kitchen. Save up to 80% against the cost of a new kitchen.
- Minimal disruption. We normally only need one day in your home to paint the carcass. Possibly two if a large kitchen.
- No building work. We don’t create the mess associated with installing a new kitchen.
- Choose your own colour. We can have our specialist kitchen painting paints colour matched to virtually any colour. That includes colours from companies such as Farrow and Ball, Little Greene, Dulux, Crown etc.
- Tough, durable coatings that can be cleaned down as normal.
- High class factory finish.
- Less stress.
- New handles fitted.
- Full after care and service. We always leave a touch-up pot with our customers in case any minor dings occur. If any major damage happens we can easily return to paint an end panel for example. If a door or drawer sustains damage we can take it away to the workshop for repair and repaint.
We have sample doors which show the stages of our process and the quality of the finish. We can also help you with colour choice and leave colour charts with you.
You can see lots of before and after photos of kitchen spraying projects here on our website and our Facebook page.
For a FREE quotation contactyour ‘Specialist Kitchen Cabinet Painters Near Me’ today.