Welcome. The chances are that you have found our page by searching for ‘Specialist Kitchen Cabinet Sprayers Near Me’ on Google.
That’s great as it means that you are aware that it is possible to totally transform your existing kitchen units. Plus you can do it for a fraction of the price of replacing with new and without the associated mess and disruption.
We are a small family business based in Lancashire specialising in spraying kitchen cupboards and also spraying UPVC doors and windows. As well as carrying out kitchen cabinet respraying in Lancashire we also operate throughout Greater Manchester and Cheshire.
Mark (centre), the founder of Fine Finish together with his son Matthew and brother Neil.
Your kitchen is probably the heart of your home where you cook for your family and maybe entertain friends too. It’s also one of the big selling points should you decide to move. So, why not have it looking its best?
If your kitchen units are in good condition and the layout works well for you why replace it with a totally new kitchen when you can save yourselves a small fortune.
Changing the colour using our kitchen cabinets spraying service and perhaps replacing the worktops, wall tiles, floor covering and handles can transform your kitchen.
The kitchen below is a great example. This dated old pine kitchen was still in good condition and functional. The new home owners were happy with it but wanted to give it a more modern feel.
They replaced both the old wall and floor tiles and added new wooden worktops. The customers chose a colour from the Little Greene range called Aquamarine. We sprayed the carcass, doors and drawers using our specialist paints colour matched to their chosen colour in a classy matt finish. We also filled the old handle holes prior to spraying and then fitted new brushed copper handles. These really made the kitchen ‘pop!’
BENEFITS OF HAVING YOUR KITCHEN CABINETS SPRAYED
- The cheaper alternative to spending thousands on a new kitchen. Save up to 80% against the cost of a new kitchen.
- Minimal disruption. We normally only need one day in your home to spray the carcass. Possibly two if a large kitchen.
- No building work. We don’t create the mess associated with installing a new kitchen.
- Choose your own colour. We can have our specialist kitchen spraying paints colour matched to virtually any colour. That includes colours from companies such as Farrow and Ball, Little Greene, Dulux, Crown etc.
- Tough, durable coatings that can be cleaned down as normal.
- High class factory finish.
- Less stress.
- New handles fitted.
- Full after care and service. We always leave a touch-up pot with our customers in case any minor dings occur. If any major damage happens we can easily return to respray an end panel for example. If a door or drawer sustains damage we can take it away to the workshop for repair and respray.
We have sample doors which show the stages of our process and the quality of the finish. We can also help you with colour choice and leave colour charts with you.
You can see lots of before and after photos of kitchen spraying projects here on our website and our Facebook page.
For a FREE quotation contact your ‘Specialist Kitchen Cabinet Sprayers Near Me’ today.