Well! What a great start to 2018!
Every Sunday between 5pm and 7.30pm Theo Paphitis holds ‘Small Business Sunday’ where he invites small business owners to send him a tweet to promote their business. The conditions of entry are:
- All tweets must be sent between 5pm and 7.30pm on Sundays only
- Tweets must be sent to @TheoPaphitis
- The tweets must include the hashtag #sbs
After 7.30pm Theo personally looks through all the tweets he has been sent and chooses his six favourite entries. His chosen six receive a re-tweet (RT) from Theo on Monday which is seen by his 500k+ followers! Vast numbers of Twitter users are following and engaging with #sbs so it’s a fantastic opportunity to place your business where thousands of other Twitter users are looking!
On Sunday, 31st December 2017, I sent my tweet to Theo relating to my UPVC door and window spraying service:
On New Years Day I received this tweet confirming that THEO HAD PICKED ME AS ONE OF HIS 6 WINNERS!!!
Over the following few days I have been inundated with messages of congratulations and support and gained over 150 new followers.
Other benefits include:
- A badge graphic to use in my marketing
- Entry into the exclusive
#SBSWinners community of business owners (known as the SBS family), access to the private Facebook group and weekly Twitter networking
- Invitation to the annual
#SBS winners event in Birmingham on 23rd February 2018 to collect my certificate from Theo personally
- Learn from Theo’s inner circle of experts
- Lots of goodies from Theo’s existing businesses
- Press Release template
- Business advice in the SBS winners members’ portal
- … and more benefits get added all the time!
Hoping that this will lead on to great things for my UPVC and kitchen cabinet spraying services and other related services in years to come.